Customer Service and Sales Associate - Entry Level
We are seeking entry level Customer Service and Sales Associates who will work closely with customers to provide a positive experience to drive our business. In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales and delivering top notch customer satisfaction in a professional, high volume sales environment. In order to succeed at this entry level sales position, you must be great at interacting with others and able to communicate effectively so that you will reach company and personal sales goals. If you are looking to grow in a company that recognizes personal development and hard-work then Leading Sparx is the right place for you!
Daily responsibilities as a Customer Service and Sales Associate:
We offer you:
- Communicate clearly regarding clients products and services
- Tailor sales presentations according to the customer's needs
- Set daily, weekly and monthly sales goals and then reach or exceed those sales goals
- One on one sales interaction
Requirements and qualities you should possess:
- Customized hands-on training in customer service and sales
- Trips to cool places
- Opportunities to get your foot in the door and take your sales career to the next level as long as you are qualified
- Top performers will advance and receive recognition
- No micro-managing or cubicles
- No glass ceiling - you are in charge of your own success!
- Not limited to a desk - every workday is different and challenging!
- B.A. or B.S. degree or 1-2 years of experience in sales or customer service
- Sense of humor
- Competitive and focused on achieve company and personal sales goals
- Disciplined to maintain a high volume of work
Associated topics: agent, call center associate, call center representative, client, customer care specialist, customer service, customer service associate, customer service specialist, service, support